View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
rmgraves
Yorkie Yakker

Default scammer emailed me

Heres the reply I sent back to the scammer who just emailed me today.
I knew it was too good to be true, so was waiting to hear back and I was RIGHT!!! How funny!

Date: 01/22/06 16:52:13
To: shira woods
Subject: Re: Puppyfind.com - Regarding ADOPTION

Okay, I gotcha! Your the scammer that puppyfind was just warning me about and I was told to give your email address to the Internet crime complaint center, which is what I just DID!!! Hope you enjoy your stay in prison. Oh, and like you, there are NO YORKIES in there either.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 01/22/06 16:37:32
To: rmgraves@netins.net
Subject: Re: Puppyfind.com - Regarding ADOPTION

Hello,
Sorry you are a bit late they are no longer available. But if you are very interested you can get in touch with a friend who works with UNICEF his name is abel church. he's just been transfered to NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA he bought 2 yorkie puppies from me for his children. But the children are alergic to the dogs so he actualy asked me to help put up an awareness as regards the adoption of the pupies he buoght from me 2 weeks ago he intends giving the puppies out for 400USD That is 200USD each kindly contact him for the shiping cost to your location. you can get in touch with him.His mail::::abelchurch33@yahoo.com
name::::Abel church

Regards,

Shira

rmgraves@netins.net wrote:
I live in Neosho missouri and am interested in your little female. Could you send a pic of her and how far are you from the Joplin area? Thank you, Michele Graves

rmgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!