Thread: What a day!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

If you are like me I bet your blood is still boiling and still surprised by the reaction you got. Dogs rooming loose are one of my big pet peeves, At times I feel like the loose dog police because I have had so many confrontations with people blocks away from where I live about this.

I hate to say it but each time I returned a dog that I found wondering I was unhappy I did, because often I would see the same dog loose again. A few years back I would often see a husky on the loose, all over peoples yards, in open garages, turning over trash cans etc. One time he followed me as drove into my garage, and just stood there waiting for me to get out of the car. This made me scared since my first yorkie was attacked by one. I tracked down the owner, who lived several blocks away, and the lady said, Oh that's just like Blue he is so friendly and does not like to be cooped up, most people think of him as the whole neighborhoods dog! I said well I DON"T and if i see him by my house again I am calling animal control. I could not believe she thought it was fine for him to wander all over the place. We don't live in the country either, we are on a lake, lots are at a premium some are only 50' wide and the streets are very curvy and tree covered so you could easily come around a corner and hit a loose dog.

Last edited by DBlain; 05-03-2012 at 04:07 AM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!