Thread: Toe Cancer?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #5
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Don't jump the gun, don't do that to yourself, if you look further on the web you will find that everything you described and the picture of his toe could resemble everything from allergy to cancer of the toe...Honestly, my severely allergic Miss Mini has had toes that look just like this and worse. I've seen a number of toe conditions on my labs and rescues, some 100x worse then that. I just don't want you to surf yourself into panic.

Your pup is showing discomfort which is making you uncomfortable, call a derm or anothr vet and get him in asap. In the meantime until you get in to see them I would put a cone on him to ensure he is not licking it at all.
Often times when they come in contact with an irritant the pad of a toe or whole paw could be affected. They can lick the toe raw.

I'm sorry you and your pup are going through this, the sooner you get in the better you both will feel. Please keep us posted. I so hope everything works out quickly.

e.t.a. How about a pic of his little face?!! I'd love to see Baxter!

Last edited by lynzy420; 05-02-2012 at 06:56 PM.
lynzy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!