View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #15
Stacey8221
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
Pixie June is the most adorable puppy... I love seeing the pictures of her with your daughter. She really seems to enjoy the company of your little girl. SO cute!
Thank you! They definitely enjoy eachothers company! I love watching them play together!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaZiggy View Post
too adorable for words
THank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Jilli Ann is 8 1/2 months now and I'll attach a couple recent pictures of her. My baby goes in for a spay and a couple baby canine teeth extracted. She's so small so I hope and pray there won't be any complications. It will be so much fun to see how both Pixie and Jilli Ann turn out. Wonder if they will still look alike!
Awww I hope it all goes perfectly!! How much does she weigh? Do you happen to know how much she weighed as a puppy at 12 or 16 weeks? She is just so tiny and cute! I love her coloring! I think Pixie will end up being lighter, she has a lot of VERY light tan, almost white coming in on her face by her cheeks and lots of white under her chin and on her face. Her dad was a full parti so I'm not sure if that means she'll be lighter or not! When is Jilli Ann's surgery?
Stacey8221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!