View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
kodimerlyn
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
Royal Canin isn't the best out there and Purina definitely isn't either. I know many on here feed it, and that's fine... But I want better for my dogs. There is a lot of debate on here about food, and you will find people are very passionate about what they feed.
Yes..I know...I have had many, many discussions about food and read a lot of very passionate posts on other forums about food. Some people are convinced that what they feed is THE BEST ever. I get that. I also get that Purina isn't the best either for sure.

I find the entire topic fascinating becuase, at least here in Canada, there is not a whole lot of regulation or control over pet food...certainly not like there is on human food (and even THAT is suspect at best! Oye! don't get me started on THAT!).

I am truly interested in what people feed their yorkies, what you feel works well for YOU, and why you would recommend it, without going into major detail or starting a large argument. If you all think I should just research past threads, I'm okay with that...just thought I'd start a conversation that might also benefit some other newbies on here is all.

Mods please feel free to remove this thread if they feel it will cause controversy or issue...I certainly won't be offended.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!