View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I have Trupanion and I love it.

I have had Taycie covered since she was 5 months old. She is now 2. For me, I chose not to have a deductible. You can choose your deductible. Yes, my monthly premium is more, but I would rather not have to meet a deductible.

Since she was under a year old when I got coverage for her I did have the option of having Hip Dysplasia covered. However, this does have to be added to the policy with in the first year of your pet's life. After age 1 you are not able to apply for this coverage. If no pre-existing conditions are present. Everything is covered. Including Hereditary and Congenital defects. No Max pay out limit and 90% coverage. Yes, you do have to pay the exam fee, but I am ok with that. That didn't bother me so much. But that does bother some.

They also have just started covering pets on RX diets. I just sent a claim in for food and got a $115 check in the mail. I am loving this.

For me so far I have got back more money then what I have paid into for the last 19 months of coverage. It defiantly has been SUCH a lifesaver. All my claims have processed quickly and smoothly. Customer service has been wonderful.

That's my experience with Insurance thus far. I hope you find one that works for you and your babies Good Luck!

Last edited by LuvTaycieGirl; 05-01-2012 at 09:20 PM.
LuvTaycieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!