Thread: Meet Sir Echo
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 01:14 PM   #1
Ginabjazz
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Meet Sir Echo

Hi,

I posted last week for the first time in anticipation of the arrival of my older Yorkie. Well yesterday my husband went and picked up Echo. I was so sad when I saw this little boy, it broke my heart to look in his eyes and see what kind of a life he must have led. I knew he wasnt' in great shape but I never dreamed that he was so frail.

He leans to the left when he walks and sometimes tips over. I knew he had no teeth, (they were removed because of serious infection that may have gone to his brain) His eyes are constantly tearing, his hair is very thin in spots and his spine is way too pronounced (he needs to put on some weight).

They had him on Evo, and I bought some but I'm wondering if this is good for his coat , because my girl sheltie is on Iams and her coat is lovely, Echo's is very dull.

Anyway, I'm convinced this dog lived the life of a mill dog, I hope I can turn him around. I've rescued mill dogs before. He actually roamed around the house a bit today, sort of growled at my Sheltie, (though we still have them separated by a gate.) And he actually found one of my Shelties bones and without teeth carried it to his bed.

My son is in love with this dog, so I hope in time Echo comes around.

Gina
Ginabjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!