View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #3
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
After much heart searching I have decided to look for a Yorkie friend for my beloved Gracie. Gracie will be 2 years old on May 25. She is 5lbs, spayed and very healthy. My daughter recently moved out of state and Gracie and she were great friends. I find she is constantly watching and listening for my daughter to return and it is very sad. Gracie is usually a very happy and fun loving little girl but this loss has been very upsetting for her.
I believe a friend for her would perk up her spirits and give her a renewed interest in life. I really think she would accept either a pup or a mature dog. She loves everyone and everything and has never met a man or beast that is not her best friend. I live in south central NY and hope to find a furry friend within driving distance.s However, this area is more of a big dog area with few Yorkies except in pet stores. If anyone can direct me to a reputable person who has puppies or older dogs available please let me know.
Thank you.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH.
FOUND THESE ON PETFINDER.COM
IN THE NEW YORK AREA....

Pet Search Results: Adoptable Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Dog Pets in Kauneonga Lake, NY: Petfinder
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!