View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
Gatord
♥ Jack & Josie ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouversMom View Post
I can't wait until this case is over. I cannot believe it's still being talked about... Let the courts decide. We are not on the jury.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I mean the arguing about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieMoe View Post
I will bet that Zimmerman wishes he could take the night back and start over.. Bad choices made by both of them. But I do expect Zimmerman to be acquitted. Yet that won't make Martin or a 17 year old kid any less dead.... And Zimmerman will have to live with that choice for the rest of his life..
There is no thanks button or I agree, just wanted to say me too.

I just wish when the media reports on this they would cover "both" sides not just one. I think there are things that we the public dont even know about that did happen in those few minutes before the shooting.

I also think if Zimmerman is acquitted (and I think he will) it want be good. I think it will become a big race thing. I work near the court house where Corey is at, in a neighborhood that is not the best. Very high crime area. I'm really concerned of a race issue from others from an acquittal. Either way IMO I dont think any outcome of this is going to be good.

I also heard that Corey is being looked at by the State General Attorney(?) for the charges she brought against Zimmerman, said it should have never been. She has the evidence and should have never been a charge.
This was told to me from a 3rd party so not sure if it is the truth. I do know she is known for seeking higher charges in order to get a conviction. Dont get me wrong I still like her though.
Gatord is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!