Thread: Beloved Baron
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #4
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I am sooooooo sorry for your loss.....He was taken from you way tooooooo young. There is really nothing simple words can do to help ease the pain you feel in the very depth of your soul. Please know you are surrounded by people that understand and care about you and what you are going through. You will grieve the loss of your little Baron, and then one day, you will awaken and feel the desire to allow another little soul into your heart.....not to replace little Baron, but to also occupy a part of your heart, right next to where little Baron continues to live. I pray for your healing to begin.....there is a post on this forum, I cant remember the title of the poem, but it is beautiful and speaks about how our babies, while they cross over to that other side, they remain with us here in spirit and memory....it is something like "Im still here...." or somethig like that....please try to find it and read it....it will soften the jagged edges of pain you are drowning in at this moment. I will pray for you.....
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!