View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 09:46 AM   #13
Lucky's Mom
And Lucy Too!
Donating Member

Ok...I have some items. I have some baby girl clothes that I would like to sell. I will email pics to anyone interested. I have for 0-3 months 2 onesies, for 3-6 months I have a purple coat, pink romper, pink onesie outfit, for 0-9 months I have 1 Carters orange robe, for 6-9 months I have 1 pair red Le Top pajamas, 1 pair pink Pampers pajamas, 2 Gap dresses (1 green & 1 red), 1 white & purple pair pajamas, 1 Ralph Lauren flowered romper (sleeveless), 1 Gymboree outfit (blue pants & jacket), 1 pair Ralph Lauren khakis (brand new w/ tags). If you are interested in anything just pm w/ what you want & I can send pics & price according to how many things you want.

I also have tons of baby food & infant cereal in just about every kind! If you need any of that let me know because I have about 35 jars of baby food I don't need anymore.

Oh, I also have 12 hooded towels.

And...not done yet! I have 4 boxes of 2T-3T pull-ups training pants for boys (grandma kinda forgot she was a girl I guess! ) These are the kits so they come w/ pants, wipes, stickers, certificate, book, & some other stuff to help the boy want to learn to use big boy potty!

Ok I'm done for now!!!!!! Let me know via pm if you are interested in anything & I will price according to how much you want! Thanks!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!