View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 12:27 AM   #9
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I am just curious....what has made you want to change her diet? I am just wondering! If the breeder feeds Pedigree, why do you feel compelled to change? If it aint broke, dont fix it! I feed Royal Canin and have been very happy with the results in my dogs. I encourage my owners to continue with RC as I have not ever had any issues with it in any of my dogs, and even with all the dog food recalls we have ducked and dodged around, like walking through a mine field, I had no problem with the RC. If a problem arises with feeding a particular food, then by all means, switch it out.....but why change something that is working very well for the dog? If you like to see veggies in the bowl, throw a tablespoon of carrots, peas, and green beans on top of the kibble! The teeth brushing is really the thing to concentrate your energy in! Those Sonicare electric tooth brushes are absolutely super! I use mine in combination with water additive and enzyme tooth paste, and a gel and with truly miraculous results!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!