View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #13
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
I'll have to go back to vet on Monday. The vet did say I can get refund. They didn't have the small breed bag in stock so I opt to get the regular version and the kibble is just too hard for it. She finally tried eating one and gave up because she was struggling to bite it. It's even hard for me to break with my hand. The ingredients do look horrible. I feel horrible feeding her this, but until I find a better solution, this will do. I think I am going to grab the small breed bag and also a few canned food. I read that canned food is good because of all the moisture and it helps to flush the crystals out because of the water content. Hopefully in the future, I can find a better options than these prescription foods....
Forget the ingredients!!! People put too much into that imho. Prescription diets as I said in my other post save lives. I know that because I have used them over the years with sick pups with great success. These companies do a lot of testing and know what they are doing!

I would definitely try the canned food....she might adjust better to it!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!