View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #12
Sweetdreams
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thank you so much

Thank you all for your sweet kind words. GeorgiesMomma Thank you for reposting what had happened to her. Unfortunatly we could not save her brother who was a teacup he passed yesterday. Julia You got it exactly. She does have it and it was really bad when I got her, that is why she could not walk. I worry about her site a lot, I really worry about her in general, I'm already starting to cry typing this. She is my little angel and I feel so bad for what her and her brother went through. She is so spoiled, she walks with a hump right now but she has only been walking for 2 months so I am hoping that this will change as long as I continue her medicine. The prilosec works amazing (in dog form) It pulls the water away from thier brain. Ellie mae weighs one pound and she is 8 months old now. I heard they only live five years so I am hoping I can get more from her but will be greatful for the time I have with her. She is so precious. She sleeps in my arms at night while she chews on my fingers lol and she goes everywhere with me as long as it is not a place with food. I am so blessed to have her. I have been looking for 2 months for a forum to join to help me learn about her. I rescue all different animals but she is by far the worst off and most delicate baby I have ever had and I want to do right by her. I came across this forum because I am so angry with Jeff Dane for what he has done to these babies and could not believe I found you all. I believe I will learn so much from you and I really could use it and the healing right now. Ive posted another picture of Ellie to show her true size and a picture of Max
Attached Thumbnails
My Micro Teacup Pocket Yorkie (EllieMae) "Rescue"-my-ellie.jpg   My Micro Teacup Pocket Yorkie (EllieMae) "Rescue"-max.jpg  
Sweetdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!