View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
Ahis_Mama
Living In Paradise!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Wow, that's unbelievable, attaching the dog’s ear with tape? I guess we'll have to wait for the facts, but it sounds like the dogs were not groomed property by owner ether. You shouldn't bring a severely matted dog to a groomer unless you are specifically requesting this service, and expect to pay much more. Also, complaining about the “nails bleeding” is frivolous. If a dog owner has neglected the nails for too long, the quick will grow too long and a groomer can’t help but cut the quick, also, why would the dogs be “filthy” afterwards? They shouldn’t even be filthy when you take them to a groomer. The pet owner gets two thumbs down from me, and it makes me wonder if some of the other stuff is true.
I did wonder about the owner too. But if this did happen and to pick your babies up and not be told about the incident is awful.

Dog the Bounty hunter's wife Beth brings her terribly matted dog to be groomed at PetCo here in Kapolei right down the road from me. A friend of mine who is a dog trainer there says that she pays extra big bucks because her dog has long hair and wants to keep it. So it takes them a few hours to groom her dog. LOL
Ahis_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!