View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:06 AM   #6
Ozzy-LFK
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you for your welcome and advices!
I know that Yorkies can be different sizes, but as my vet pointed out, then Ozzy should not be much heavier than his heaviest parent, but he has reached this weight already in first 4 month which suggests the mixing issue.
Actually, I didn’t know anything about DNA breed testing before you suggested it- so thank you for suggestion! I will definitely try that one although it is not the cheapest thing – found one on Amazon – lucky you in US as test in US cost half a price of the same test in UK… Wisdom Panel Insights Mixed Breed DNA Test:...Wisdom Panel Insights Mixed Breed DNA Test:... After testing him and seeing results, we will definitely consider starting some action, BUT again what I noticed today was that after fulfilling so much papers at the moment we were buying him, we didn’t notice that we didn’t received any receipt! How stupid of us!!!!!! At least my vet will start investigation against her because of the wrong cat vaccines what she was giving to the dogs…
Anyway, here is the picture of Ozzy We took it yesterday and he is not the biggest fan of taking pictures, so he looks kind of serious… And there is one of my favorites – the way how he sleeps – like a human! He is sooooo funny!
Attached Thumbnails
What to do when you find out that your Yorkie is a mix?-img_0323.jpg   What to do when you find out that your Yorkie is a mix?-img_0311.jpg  
Ozzy-LFK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!