View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 03:03 AM   #15
Sheldonsmom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina21 View Post
Up until a month ago I had two dogs Georgie my schnoodle and Chloe my Yorkie. It was impossible to feed them seperately so I never really knew how much eat dog was eating. Georgie was about 25 pounds and Chloe is 6.

Well I was so shocked at how little Chloe eats!!! I filled her bowl three days ago and she still has food. Chloe is one of those dogs that only eats to full never overeating as her weight is great and I always filled the bowls when I had the two pups.

I am going to measure out half a cup and see how long it takes for her to eat it but I am wondering if anyone feeds their yorkie a set amount and how much does your dog eat in one day?

Also I feed her good quality food she is currently on nutrience but I am in the process of switching her over to Arcana small breed.

Thanks so much for any info you can give me

Tina
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear about Georgie's passing, my heart goes out to you.

So how old is Chloe? Could it be she is sad because Georgie is gone? You mentioned her weight is great so maybe she was eating more before you lost Georgie.

Sheldon is a big eater but he went from 3/4 of a cup to 1/2 a cup after he turned 5 months. I think he was going through a growth spurt.
Sheldonsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!