View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Default Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss

Ok, so I tuned into Dr. Oz today which I NEVER do but happened to turn it on right when they were talking about this green coffee bean extract.

Now, first off, I've been trying to get healthy again. Last year, I lost around 13lbs but gained it all back over winter. Really, though, I need to lose 30lbs at least to be healthy. I barely noticed the 13lbs gone physically but did feel so much better.

So I've been eating better and back to exercising more.... starting to feel better again.

Now I see this Pure green coffee bean extract, it's in a capsule, and apparently in it's raw form, it's all natural and a great aid to weight loss. I can't find anything bad about it or any side effects. A couple of studies have been done on it. This doctor featured never recommends diet pills, etc, but said this was different.

Now the two women on Dr. Oz (I think one was 255lbs and the other was 185, or something) lost weight without even changing their diet or exercise (for the purpose of the 'experiment' to see if it worked) and the heavier woman lost 6lbs in 5 days and the other lost 2lbs in 5 days. Now obviously Dr. Oz recommends eating healthy and exercising as well. They said it gave them more energy, and made them less hungry, etc, etc.

But I'm going to lie, this intrigues me. I'm not looking for an easy fix or a cheap way out, but admit it would be motivating to actually SEE results, and last year I felt like I was working my butt off and still not losing much of anything. And I NEVER believe what I see on any of these types of shows. But this seems pretty legit, and all natural. I can't see the harm in trying.

But... any thoughts? I haven't researched a ton yet, so am definitely going to do more.

The Green Coffee Bean That Burns Fat Fast | The Dr. Oz Show

Green Coffee Bean Extract Announced as the New Alternative for Natural Weight Loss | Benzinga
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!