View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 07:23 AM   #9
YorkieRini
Livin' La Yorkie Local
Donating Member

I really don't care either way if someone wants to keep a post or not. But looks like a good question for Admin too.

I have started threads that I know there are split opinions..some agree and some don't When I start certain threads, I don't care really to see some go back and forth as to who's opinion is right or wrong. It doesnt matter..that's when things get off topic and turn into some nasty posts. I just want to see opinions, or experiences, statistic facts are also enlightening. Anything that goes off on tangents I really don't care to read or watch others battle over. So, Admin, as an author of a thread. Can I control that to some degree by PMing you and asking you to delete a post that gets off track? I am sure this can get out of hand, I'm just asking for a chance to stop stuff before it gets way out of hand and then my objective of why I posted to begin with was never met..

Here's an example..If I ask about breeder experiences about something...I ONLY want to know what others do and why..not someone else saying they are not right and why...if they have a different opinion just state it and move on!!!! It's a pet peeve of mine. This is something I would like to do with my threads personally, maybe others disagree with me or agree. I am not asking to control other's threads..only my own to some degree.

Thanks!
YorkieRini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!