View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:17 AM   #2
bondai
No Longer a Member

Default I read this story earlier

this evening. I want to think this is being driven by Zimmerman's attorney. He is trying to show the other side of George, not the two headed murdering monster he has been made out to be.

I haven't seen any comments from the family or Al Sharpton but I would expect something by this weekend, I doubt they will leave it alone. I don't believe all the hype about George but I do believe he made some bad decisions on the night of the shooting and I think if you asked him he would agree. Sometimes it's better to just back off and defuse the situation than it is to press on and make matters worse.

Depending on how all the evidence is read George could very well be acquitted, that does not mean his life will return to normal. Martin's family could file a civil case if the situation presents itself and he will be found guilty in those proceedings.

We don't know, he may be found quilty of the murder charges and wind up spending the next 20 years in jail. George will sit home with nothing but time on his hands thinking about what he did, it is going to be a long hot summer. Two mens lives ruined,
bondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!