View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 05:48 AM   #1
ChristyE1971
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Are you obsessed with your yorkie?

Have you ever been told that you are obsessed with your yorkie? A so called friend of mine says I am. I asked her if she had ever had a dog to love. She sayed "yes but I never treat it like you do Kaytlyn". I told her that no matter what kind of mood I am in or what kind of day I am having Kaytlyn has my back. If I am sad she knows it and tries to make me feel better and if I am happy she is all excited. I tried to explain to her that one of the big yorkie kisses takes all the bad stuff away. I truly think she is jealous. She dosnt have all the slobber to wake her up every morning. All the love that Kaytlyn gives. She doesnt get to get excited when I see a new outfit that Kaytlyn just has to have cuz she would look soooo cute in it. And most of all she doesn't get the yorkie kisses that make everything, no matter what is going on, so much better. So I was just wondering that if buying to much clothes or making sure that Kaytlyn is happy and healthy makes me obsessed then I guess I am. Just wondering if anybody else is obsessed too?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!