Thread: Bi-Polar Pnut
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #3
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmeow View Post
Aw...Peanut was protecting his mommy! Luma growled at another dog for the first time, at the dog park. I was sitting on a little tree stump and she was on my lap, and a pomeranian came up to me, and Lulu just growled like, SHE'S MINE!! Everyone thought it was cute, because her growl is so high pitched and harmless, but it worried me and I'm bumping this up to see what other people say. Hopefully Peanut was just in a grumpy mood.
LoL- Well I don’t think it is cute- I have always watched those dogs, the ones that were the little barkers or the dogs that nobody can touch but the Mom or Dad and I told myself I will never have a dog like that. My dog will be well socialized so I don’t have a dog that I can’t take places! I mean he doesn’t do it often, but when he does he is usually on my lap or I am holding him. So I guess that’s a good thing- If he did it all the time it would be more of an issue for me. I just don’t know how to correct it? Peanut is usually very friendly- He might not want to play with other dogs at the park he kinda just likes to do his own thing, but I don’t want him to be a little jerk off to other dogs! LoL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!