View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Dog food is not government regulated, so what's listed on the bag doesn't necessarily mean that's what's in the food. If the rendering plant has nothing to hide, then maybe they should let tour groups come in. That will never happen.
When they put all the dead and decaying animals in those huge vats and boil them, nothing, not vitamins (that they "say" are added) or anything else can survive this process. They use rancid restaurant grease to spray on this horribly stinky mess to entice animals to eat it. You have no idea what your dogs are eating when you feed a commercial dog food. There are diseased farm animals and even lab and zoo animals. There are euthanized animals and it's a proven fact that what they use to euthanize the animal, cannot be killed by the boiling process and that it causes cancers and other major health problems in companion animals and also farm animals. The pets that are euthanized by the Vets. Zoos and labs, are picked up once a week and taken straight to the rendering plants. They are piled high on the floors of the plant and are actually rotting before they throw in the entire carcass. There are rats also running about that get dumped in.
If you want to know more about this process, then buy the book titled FOOD THAT PETS DIE FOR by Ann N. Martin. She had them in and out of court for over 7 years. Since the government gets a major slice of the profit and turns a blind eye, you may as well try to sue the government itself!! Tons of information is out there warning pet owners, but it seems they would rather put dry dog food down since it's easier than home cooking. Some people of course still haven't been told and don't know the process.

Closer Look At A Rendering Plant
Sorry, I don't agree with you. If I believed that, I wouldn't want to eat any "human" food either. I think there are plenty of people making money by "informing" people about the whole process, for example, Ann N. Martin. However, I don't wish to debate this, I'm just saying that that is not the number one cause of dry flakey skin.

Join today and remove this ad!