Thread: Bi-Polar Pnut
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default Bi-Polar Pnut

Last weekend DH, and I went to buy a Sea doo off of Craigslist. The house we were going to was about an hour out, so we decided to take Pnut with us. Well we get to the house and they let us in, the owner had two dogs a chow mix and a Maltese- Well I was holding Pnut and looking out of the window, they had this amazing pool. I told them how amazing I thought the pool was and the owner said oh let me show you, so we went in the backyard..

Well the chow mix came up to me and wanted to sniff Pnut and wanted me to pet him, all of a sudden I hear this Grrrrrrr from Peanut- I look at him and he his showing his teeth!!! I couldn’t believe it! I thought it was just because I was holding him, so I set him down. So the Maltese walks up to him to sniff his bum and Pnut turns around and growls at him!! Like a really mean growl not just a get away from me growl!

I couldn’t believe it, Pnut has never acted this way! So I picked him up, I told the lady I was sorry I wasn’t sure what his issue was and we went inside!

He has never really done this before to any dog… Not to this extent. One time we were at the dog park and he was on my lap a dog came up to see us and he did growl at the dog… then I put him down and he was ok.. so I don’t get it??

How can I fix this and why did he do this?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!