View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsybee17 View Post
My name is Debbie
Im new here on Yorkie Talk and a new owner of a Yorkie. My little girls name is Zoe . She is 9 months old.I have only had her for a week now.
The lady that I got her from was unable to take care of her due to her husband getting sick. She is such a sweet little girl. I have a few ?? She has extra teeth . Is it safe for a Yorkie to have them pulled at 9 months old . She has a apt. this week to have them pulled. Should they have been pulled sooner ? My other ? is
What is best to use on her hair to bush it every day.
I'm useing Pet Head as of now. She loves to be brushed.
Welcome to Yorkie Talk Debbie! Congratulations on your new addition, Zoe.

Usually baby teeth that did not fall out naturally are removed at the time of spay, which is typically 6 months or older. It's a good thing you are having them pulled now to prevent dental disease. Yorkies are prone to tartar and tooth decay, so be sure to brush Zoe's teeth as often as possible.

YT member Mimimomo, Jenny, sells the awesome Madan pin brushes and combs in her online boutique toplinepet.com. She can help you choose which color/firmness if you send her a private message or email. Her customer service is excellent.

I sell the #1 All Systems Wood Pin Massage Brush (my boutique is opening soon, but I am selling and shipping brushes now) for $21.49 + $5.10 shipping if you are interested.

Post pictures of your little girl and feel free to ask lots of questions. YT is full of answers on every topic you can imagine.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!