Thread: Curly tail
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 03:15 AM   #13
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

I looked at the photos so cute, you will love the tail even more as the puppy grows.
To put a picture on here, first it has to be sized right, this site only allows pictures that are under 200KB which is small, so after they are sized right, you click the advanced post button, then scroll all the way down to the bottom to where you see manage attachments, click that, then you will get a box that gives you four lines and on the right it says browse, click browse that and it will take you into your computer and then go to the file where the photos are you want to post. Click insert or whatever it says on the picture you select, it should then appear on the browse line. You are not finished yet, next you must click on the button on the right that says upload, if your picture uploads properly, you will see the pic's name in the box below the browse area, you can add three or maybe 4 pictures to each post you make. I have a PC, Mac may work differently but to make it easier for me to find the pics I want to post here, I made a new folder in My Documents that says YT pics, then when I downsize them I save them there so when it comes time to post they are easily found and I don't get mixed up with my normal size pictures, so I have two photos of anything I post here, one that is larger and one that is sized to post here. Good luck
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!