View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #12
Maximo
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophias mommy View Post
After thinking about it, I was thinking that if it was the BB, it would be more irritated and probably around more spots on the chest. I think it might seem like a bruise. I was thinking about her bath. She was extra rambunctious (and trying to jump out of the sink) so mike had to hold her a more than usual (Brody was being a stinker and kept barking at her during her bath). She has a history of squirming out of hands (dived out of my dads arms onto hardwood floors once). So Ive been really paranoid and she gets held really tightly. Maybe we could have bruised her during her bath wahhhh I feel so bad, I wonder if this could be it.
No, I don't think you would have bruised her just by holding her tightly. Don't worry! I've had to hang onto Max really tightly and never had that happen.

It's not impossible that it is the harness, but I doubt it because as you said, it would probably be both sides of her chest -- and I'm thinking the way my guys pull and jerk when they want to attack a squirrel or passing motorcycle, they would have bruised by now.

Keep an eye on it tonight.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!