View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
sophias mommy
YT 3000 Club Member

Unhappy Red splotches on Sophia

This morning, we went to give Sophia a belly rub, and I noticed these 2 splotches on her chest. They are not sensitive to the touch, she's not itching, the splotches are not raised. They almost look like hickeys. Photos are attached (sorry about the quality, she was being a sleeping beauty and I did not want to disturb by turning the lights on)

The first thing I thought was about Friday. We went out for 2.5 hours on friday (petsmart, petco, walking outside). So maybe it could be her buddy belt since it is still relatively new. But I put the buddy belt on, and the red marks don't seem to match with where the buddy belt rests.

We also did use yorkie splash and shine shampoo for the first time on Thursday, but didn't see these marks until Today.

I feel so bad, she's not acting any different at all and isn't in any pain. Brody got his rabies shot yesterday so I was paying a lot of attention to him, so I hope this wasn't here yesterday and I missed it!

I'm going to call the vet tomorrow, but if it gets worse or she's showing any signs of discomfort, she's going to the ER vet.

If you have any clue about what it could be, please let me know because I'm baffled!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (72.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg photo2.jpg (72.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg photo1.jpg (74.9 KB, 37 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!