View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 03:42 AM   #1
bondai
No Longer a Member

Default Milo off to the vet

Well Mr. Milo survived his checkup today. I took him to Petsmart since I had a $35.00 coupon for his vet visit. Everyone was really nice and the place was spotlessly clean and orderly, not a bad smell anywhere. The vet was a very nice young lady Dr. I would say was under 30 but very energetic about her work and very knowledgable. We discussed parasites and neutering.

Milo weighs 4.4 pounds and after poking and prodding him all over and probing his nether regions he was declared fit as a fiddle and ready for love. He does have a slight under bite(rats, there goes my show career)

Milo behaved so well through the whole process, I was proud of him. You have probably all seen dogs that throw a fit at the vet. it makes everything more difficult.

Milo did leave me a big package on the front seat of my truck on the way to the vets, just his way of showing his distaste of having visit the doctor. Good thing I had a pad on the seat huh? It's back again in 3 weeks for stool samples and follow-up shouts. It really puts my mind at ease when I know he is being looked after properly
bondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!