View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #1
MikaTallulah
YT 1000 Club Member

Question Anyone know about "Vital Essentials"

Anyone hear about or use vital essentials?

Vital Essentials – Natural 100% raw pet food diet for dogs and cats.

It is a raw pre made dog food. I went to a independent dog store and the owner was raving about how good it is. I can't find any reviews about it other than the companies website.

Buddy will still be a kibble boy with a topper. From my research I may be able to be Cozy and Lucy to thin out on a raw type diet. Roxy can eat kibble or raw since she is very active and within a healthy weight range.

They way they were carrying in about it, it was the next best thing in dog food.

Just looking at my opinions. I don't have the freezer/fridge space for actual full raw or frozen pre made raw foods. So far I like Grandma Lucy's and Honest Kitchen.

Has anyone else heard or experienced their dogs thinning out a little a healthier weight on raw or raw like diet?

I plan to feed FROMM chicken a la veg I think as the kibble for Buddy at least. At present they are all on Wellness Healthy Weight.

Thanks in advance everyone
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!