View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
Pookie1w
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Throwing up Bile

Hi YTers. I will call vet tomorrow, but wanted to ask your expertise at well. Coco Chanel has been spitting up bile at least 1-2 times/week. She's not much of an eater and I wonder if hunger is giving her bile. Our daily routine is as follows: we're up at 5a and while we play, I hand feed her to ensure she gets something in her tummy before I leave for work. She eats Wellness Adult but never eats the 1/4 cup I start out with. I leave the remaining food out just in case she gets hungry. Play ends at 6a. I leave for work around 7:15 and try to be back home by 6:30-7:00p.

I will find bile on the floor when I get home. She'll drink water (gerber pur), but the food is untouched. I walk her, she poops and is happy. If we play at home, I'll hand feed her again. If we go to the park, the i'll hand feed her when we get home. She does eat on her own if I give her chicken which I will do if she doesn't eat what I consider to be enough kibbles.

So, do you think she needs to eat more often? If I give her a 10p snack, what do you recommend? Should I stop giving her boiled chicken to supplement the kibbles? What do you think. BTW she is 15 months old.

Thanks!
Pookie1w is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!