View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Infusium leave in conditioner.....

I admit I am not the best when it comes to grooming... I bathe the dogs every week to 10 days, I brush them at least once a day but most of the time Westley's chest and belly doesn't get brushed as well as it should because he won't lay on his back like the others do, and he hatesnit and fights me, so I brush "at it" as best I can. Needless to say he does get tangles and mats u der his front legs and right on his chest. I was bathing them today and was at a loss as to what to do because once again he was fighting with me and I didn't want to cut his hair. Normal detanglers don't seem to work and he hate the noise the spray bottles make, so at my whit's end, I grabbed the bottle of Infusium 23 leave in conditioner off my counter and poured some in my hand and rubbed all over his chest. I figured if it didn't work, I would just cut his hair on his chest.
Well, it worked! The tangles just melted away!!!
I am definitely adding this to my arsenal of products to use on them. I used it on Allie too because her hair seems to look stringy and dingy. It's soft, and beautiful! I had already bathed Noah and Darby or would have used it on them as well.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!