View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
horsnaround
♥Trained by my pups♥
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default To the vet we went

Just wondering if anyone has ever had this happen? Riley and my daughters Cairn got into it about noon. I was just walking in from the gym and it was over a bone. Needless to say they have these all the time and they are together everyday. Thank goodness my dh was home and it happened right in front of him so he could reach them. ( as he is laid up and can not move very fast). Needless to say I always lock the cairns and yorkies separate if we both leave. Not that anything had ever happened I just felt better that way. Anyways no puncture wounds. But Riley is having right side issues. He can walk but not right. My vet gave him a steroid shot and steroids pills for the next five days and after that every other day for a few more days. He said if the pills don't work we would do another shot or more. He is in no pain as he is not crying or anything. He said it would be like us tumbling and taking a bad hit. Like pinched nerves. Any way I am worried and wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else's pup. Thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!