View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Rain Prayers for Livie please

Something is wrong with my little girl. Last night I heard a commotion between her, Teddy and London. I heard Teddy barking and thought they were all playing, then noticed London & Livie were fighting over something one of them had found. I was running to go break it up and before i did Livie was screaming with her head back. She finally stopped screaming and returned to normal..i thought London had hurt her or something. I watched her after that for a while and she had returned to herself, walking, eating, etc but was a little skiddish. Well this morning, Livie was on the bed with me and when i woke up she let out a loud scream, peed on the bed and got super stiff on her side. She is stable now and we are on our way to the vet but her appointment is not until another hour. Was wondering if anyone has any inout on what it can be. It appears to be something with her neck. She is very stiff, doesn't want to walk around, is just laying down and doesn't seem to want to move her head. I hate seeing her like this. I'm sure we are going to get x-rays done, i just have no idea how she could have gotten hurt like that in 2 seconds. I'm in pain when she is in pain..I'm sure you all know how it goes when your little one is hurt. Any input on what i should ask the vet would be great. I don't know if it's her neck or back or something else.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!