View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 05:11 AM   #1
snowbird
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Sleepless in Canada

Bella has slept in the bed with me since I got her, she is now almost two. Lately she has been getting up in the night to go potty, usually for a poo. Then when she comes back in she will go into her crate instead of coming back to bed with me. I in the past have taken her out of the crate and brought her back to bed with me only to be woken up about an hour or two later to get off the bed again. Last night after going out at 2am for a potty, she came back in and went back into her crate and I left her there. She slept the rest of the night until morning. I was just wondering if any one else has experienced this. She loved sleeping in bed with me. She sleeps under the covers and I wondered if it was because she was hot, but then again she would just sleep on top of the covers. I don't know how I can stop this middle of the night poo. As a pup she would go to bed and sleep until morning. You would think as they got older it would get better. I am so sleep deprived some days I can hardly function. I was taking her out everytime she was asking to go get off the bed thinking she had to potty. Sometimes three times a night. I tried walking her before bed, made no difference. I tried feeding her in the morning and then around 3pm...no difference. I hope someone can help.....Sleepless in Canada
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!