View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #13
BJBEVSBABY3
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I Feel for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryray View Post
Today somehow out Dex get into the bedroom, where he should never be, got past 2 boxes loaded with rocks and licked up some ant poison.
My daughter called poison control and the vet. They told her it was not much, just some little amounts like a sprinkling of salt. They said he may throw up or have stomach problems. Other than a few minutes of being tired he seems ok.

Anyone else have this?

We vacumed up what was left, don't think he got more than a lick or two. His face did show he had licked some up though.
I know how you feel. BJ got hold of an Advil gel cap the other day. I immediately went on line. It was on Sunday so I could only get hold of a Pet Hospital. They told me to give her a teaspoon of Peroxide and make her vomit. I did, she did. I tried to calm down and found the other part of the capsule in the bedroom, one part top in hall. I am praying the liquid went on the carpet when she bit it. She played ball and wanted to eat that night. We had a family emergency and my daughter-in-law was in the hospital that night so I haven't been back on here. I want to Thank everyone for their help and concern. It has been a bad time in our family since I lost my husband end of Oct. and our beloved Yorkie Dee Dee one month later. I just pray God looks over us.
I hope your baby is OK. I am playing ball with BJ. Thanks to this website I changed her food to Blue Puppy Food and she loves it. I want her on all dry food. Now have to find the site with a Pet Detangler. I think it was Isle something. God Bless All of You and Your Fur Babies. Bev and BJ
BJBEVSBABY3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!