View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
luvinMYgirlz
Yorkie Yakker

Unhappy a horrible week plz help

well hello everyone. we missed u guyz. well we had a horrible week i ended up having my tiny Tyler in the er. he scared me so much. we still dont know what happened he was in the living room n i was in my room. i hear a horrible scream i could have sworn it was a baby. the scream was so long. by the time i got to him he was lethargic floppy headed i was terrified. as i was gathering my purse n calling the er vet he got up n acted as if nothing happened. head still a little floppy headed. i get him to the vet they dont know maybe he had a siezure or maybe his sugar was too low sent me home wth antibiotics n gave him a 2 shots. home we go.he is doing so much better next day i fall from a dizzy spell. break 8 bones n my arm shatter my wrist i had surgery and so i'm full of metal n pins now. i start occupational therapy today and really scared. but more worried about tyler idk what to do.he is back in his crib n looks sooo lonely because when he tries to to hang out wth the others they kinda hurt him not on purpose he is just so tiny its like if they all want to lay together they smother him and he tries to keep up with them all but hes to small i worry hes lonely will he be happy with just my companionship? if you have any advice please about his symptoms or our situation of being the tiny one i just feel bad carring him all the time and telling the girlz off hes so cute he barks at them off to i dont want to spoil him or hurt my girlz well we gotta figure something out cause the vet says he doubts TYLER makes 2 pounds grown help
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!