View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 03:17 AM   #5
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Love Muffin update

Hello all,

Well Muffin did not throw up today at all. And I even took her to the groomers and helped with everything so she wouldn't be so stressed. Well Cassie and Muff got groomed today because they were so knotted and tangled and dirty, it was unhealthy, and I knew something had to be done. I was holding off on the grooming until they got well, because my vet told me not to stress them out, but Cassie had been sick too long already, and I had to make a choice because it seemed to me they were really in an unhealthy situation, and I felt they would feel 100% better once their hair was cut and untangled and clean. I was right and they are feeling much better. I fed the Muff girl by hand, one little bit at a time off the tip of my finger. She ate well and there have been no vomiting incidents that I know of. I gave her lots of love and kisses and hugs and I am hoping there will be no more incidents. My Vet also said she thought it was gastroenteritis. So I am hoping for the best, and thank you all for your input, you helped me ALOT. I'm so grateful for you're being there. I'll keep you posted if there is any more news, but I hope we're through here. Thanks a bunch for your love and concern. It really really does make a difference.

Love Shellie, Muffin and Cassie
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!