View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #3
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

lisa, you are the sweetest! thank you so much for always being there for me with such kind words. i am forever grateful to you for helping me deal with losing my little one. your girls are all so special and i love to see their pictures and read about each one of them. thank you for sharing them with me. they were all so lucky to have such a devoted loving mom and their legacy lives on in your heart as well as in mine and here on yorkietalk. i know you miss them all dearly as i miss my girl and you understand and care so much. i really can't thank you enough. zowi, pixie, justin, and i brought some purple roses and a purple butterfly stake to nika's grave today. the perrenials we put in last year had just bloomed in time for her birthday and we thought that was really special. it has been such a hard day but at the same time so special. i am so thankful to have you as my friend! you, john, and all of your special precious angel girls are in my thoughts and heart! hope you are well and wish you all the best always. sending hugs.
~ carrie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!