View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 01:45 PM   #61
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by btytler83 View Post
Another update... She is still with us. I've been calling her Ting Ting and she does answer to it. I had a few emails and none have turned out to be the owner. I've had a couple more of people wanting to adopt her.

I have grown very attached to this little girl. If I do find the owner would it be inappropriate for me to offer to doggie sit for them if they needed it? My husband and I have decided that if we cannot locate her owner that we would adopt her. My husband kept saying we DO NOT need another dog but I think she has worked her way into his heart too.
I think it would be wonderful to offer to doggy sit or arrange play dates.
A really good idea would to give the owner when and if they come a lil photo album of her and your family and the time she spent with you.

I I lost one of mine I'd be loosing it with grief and after found I know I'd LOVE to see pics of how they were while away & to be at ease knowing they were loved and well cared for.

I'd want to stay on contact with a person who cared enough to take in and love my furkid and not only that but to put in so much effort to returm them to me.

concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!