View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
broodizt
YT 500 Club Member

Default Muffin has vomited 3 days now in a row

A couple of days ago, Muffin left some yellow stains of the rug that looked like bile, but she is eating very well and is very playful. I thought it would resolve itself, but yesterday she through up quite a bit of food, I think, I don't think it is poo. Tonight, yet again, I found a great deal of "stuff" on my bed where she sometimes stays and on the floor too. The house has been very very stressed with Cassie very ill, and I've been spending time with her night and day, so Muffin might be feeling a little left out. But I am getting very worried now. What could this be? They are both inside dogs and are hardly every outside. Cassie has severe congestion, upper respiratory, and sometimes gasps for breath. It doesn't seem to be resolving itself. I've already given her IV antibiotics in the hospital and two antibiotics at home, to no avail. I am giving her homeopathic meds, which seems to calm her down, but has not yet alleviated the congestion. But I digress, because I am about to lose my mind with both of them sick at the same time? Any suggestions? I am beside myself. Shellie

Last edited by broodizt; 04-15-2012 at 07:41 PM.
broodizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!