View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
FidoTheYorkie
YT 500 Club Member

Aw, thanks ! This his really hard work, since he's a real terrier, stubborn and naughty haha
I'll post another video when we are doing better, I both have to train myself better in obedience and Fido also, I sometimes confuse him too much, I have to fix that :P

I've also just tought him to crawl, and back up, and go in a half circle and back up between my legs.
Now I'm teaching him to jump over a stick that I hold, and to wave between my legs as I walk, I'm also working on teaching him to walk with his front feet on my feet as I slowly walk, he stands between my legs then and ''walks with me'' , lol That trick is just so cute , I have to teach him that !

He knows already how to wave when I say ''Bye bye'', play dead, sit (by command and hand signal also), lay down (by command and signal), roll over, close the door (but still in progress), beg (sit pretty),and also if I say ''right'' he puts his right hand on my hand, if I say ''left'' he puts his left hand on my hand, he also knows lots of other tricks, it's so much fun to teach a dog tricks, especially if the dog does everything for one peace of dog food
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!