View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 05:50 AM   #3
Nikki+2
I heart Sugar
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
I am so sorry. I wish I had advice for you but I am not sure about a surgeon. However, I know that others on here will be able to help you out. I did want to add that I think it is sad that you can't trust your vet for a referral. After this surgery is complete, you might want to think about finding someone who you can trust. Just a thought. Good luck to you on finding a surgeon. Keeping your sweet furbaby in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and fast recover.
You are so right about my vet. He was known as the best in my area when I started seeing him 8 years ago with my girl, Gracie. Since then over the years he seems to have developed a bit of a God complex and thinks he's an expert in everything. I did find another vet a few years ago who I loved but she ended up closing her practice and moving due to a family health emergency. I know my vet is very good in general medicine and still has a reputation as one of the best so I've stuck with him but he can be a bit trying at times.

I might be underestimating him and I guess if I pushed he'd have to give me a referral. It would take a bit of time to get an appointment with him though as he stays booked. Fine for well visits but in this case I don't have the time to play with.

Maybe I should make an appointment with another vet in the practice and try to get a referral? I'm so worried I'm all over the place.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!