View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
phoebefoxface
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love Haii! New & have a quick question!? :)

hi everyone!! i have my little baby phoebe, i believe she is around 2 maybe 2 and a half, and when she was in heat the month before last she wound up tying with my jack russell. she is 12 lbs <we just went to the vet last week> and it feels like she has 2 puppies in there. she has been unusually needy, always in my lap or my husband's, constantly wanting to be by him until he goes to work, cries softly all the time and paces then goes and lays in her puppy bed. i've been taking her temp for 2 days now and it has gone from 103.2 to 00.2 sometimes 100.4 it keeps fluctuating. I know she shouldn't have gotten pregnant but it was my first time being around a female dog and i didn't even know she was in heat, it's completely my fault and i feel horrible. If i have to i will take her to get a C-section. she has had a clear discharge from her vulva and was scratching at her little pillow, i laid down some newspaper but she hasn't touched it yet. She won't eat, only drinks water and nibbles on her little rawhide chewtoy. is there anything i can do for her to make her more comfortable? what should i be watching out for if a complication arrives??
phoebefoxface is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!