View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 11:23 PM   #12
vcabbyw
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalyorkiLvr
Well, I am opposed to animals in cages but these cages are bigger than the crates that a lot of people put their babies in while they are gone during the day. She said the room was built for her dogs to stay in while she is at work so I would guess they are only in there when she is not home. Isn't this what a lot of people do?

I would bet if we asked the breeders on here to post pictures of there kennel facilities and where the dogs stay when they are not at home or when a female in heat has to be confined, etc., I bet they would look similar to this.

Just guessing......could be wrong...
I would also have to agree to this. She said she keeps them in there when she is at work. But then again.... 8 hour working days, five times a week, plus at night as well. Sounds like the only time these poor babies come out is before and after work.

Dogs dont care about having fluffy dog beds, nice chew toys, or a pretty room... they are COMPANION animals, they want to be with YOU!

Anyway, Im sure with all those dogs (looks like 16 kennels).. theres no way it can be a home type environment. I dont agree with larger scale breeding practices like this. If this lady has another job on top of breeding, theres no way she can dedicate enough time to all those doggies. That just makes me think shes in it for the money.

I know theres someone who can check how many dogs she has registered living there.....?
vcabbyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!