View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #12
heide210
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracielove View Post
My bed used to be very high as I have one of those extra tall mattress sets. The second week I had Gracie she was sitting on the bed wrestling with a kitten and the kitten did a power move on her and she went flying off the bed. She hurt her rear leg and I had to take her to the vet. Nothing was broken but she limped for a week. I got rid of the bed frame also. As soon as she got big enough I purchased some steps so she could get up and down off the bed herself because she was still not big enough to get up and down herself. She still can't get up and down herself without the steps and she will be two next month.
Poor little Gracie!!! I'm sure if you had a rematch Gracie could take your cat now...just kidding. Gabby wrestles with our cat all the time and the cat weighs 19lbs and gabby 5.5oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiesMomma View Post
Thank you We weren't familiar with it either. Never even heard of such a condition but we are now and boy am I glad he is all better I work in between posting HA!
Georgie u poor little baby !!!! That sounds like a pretty scary time for you guys.So happy to hear of his recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yavenay View Post
They are accepting new members into the spoiled rotten club. I think Gabby would fit in rather nicely.
lol.... She my little baby.All she needs to do is look at me and I feel guilty for something.
heide210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!