View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Oooo fun! This made me think...thanks a lot Gail .

Let's see....Bchgirl (Deb) - perfect dry delivery, slightly mischievous, generally just nails it when it comes to people. A naughty, fun look in her eye. She's always ready for some good trouble. She makes it fun to think of one-liners, but she is the Queen of it, without a doubt. I miss her one-liners

Quicksilver: so ridiculously smart and insightful, but she really is a total hoot; she has good taste; she seems like she'd like a good bag, but nothing too fussy - something just right; she'll say something funny at the perfect time, like "ooo, the dark arts of moderating!" <--- I always wished I'd said that, dang her cleverness.

Gemy: vivacious, friendly/fun voice - very inclusive and warm; she is really funny and witty, but also cozy and warm and a thinker; she has a really full life and seems to know stuff that the rest of us are still figurin' out. Her writing is so rich, so I always feel her putting a lot of thought into things.

Maximo: she is understated fabulousness - I don't know if she feels that, but it's always there; she makes people smile and feel comfortable so easily; she has a very keen sense about people - she picks up on things in a millisecond - very intuitive. Fun to joke with; she just gets all of it. I always picture her as a very loyal friend to people

I dunno...I didn't really do it right, did I? I guess I can't hear a voice in my head (except my own 20 voices, of course) for each person, but I do have this 'sense' of them that develops in my head. And of course, I could be totally wrong !
Ann, your posts never fail to make me laugh but they also reveal your huge, compassionate heart. I am so grateful to have you back on this forum. I love your descriptions of these wonderful forum members.

I also love this thread of yours, Gail. I'll try to think of something to add here.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!