View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #7
KeiGirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon2072 View Post
do you walk her everyday? does she have chew toys..bullies..? just a thought. and keeping things outta there reach is the best advice...they are like babies...every so often i come home to shreds of paper towels everywhere and my husband is home all day! lol good luck hope she finds something of her own to be interested in.
You know, I was thinking that the walking is what she needs. Sometimes when she's inside, she just takes off running. I get concerned every time hoping she doesn't bump into something and hurt herself. She's still learning to use the leash, so that's moving along. But when I take her out, it's normally to play in front of my apartment, which has a little children play area and a wide area of grass. She completely ignores me when she's out. She takes off and I have to chase her sometimes to keep her from running into trouble. I don't walk her as much... If you mean walking with her on a leash. I worry about her getting fleas or something dangerous, so I keep her inside mostly. My husband says I'm too protective of her. She had worms when I first got her, so when I read that ingesting a flea can cause it, I went out buying different flea preventives for dogs, for the carpet... I guess maybe I am too protective. She goes out everyday but not for long. Should I be actually walking her instead of her playing in the yard?
KeiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!