View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
KeiGirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Stubborn Mya... It's a long note

I swear it seems like she's testing my patience sometimes. Lol. The guy at Petsmart said. She's too young for that. I think not. She does things that she knows she's not suppose to. She gets warnings so she knows. I'm positive she understands when no means no. She even gets time outs and punishments but she does the same things again. She sneak and get into things she's not suppose to. I call it sneaking because it only happens when I'm not paying attention to her. She keeps taking her puppy pad out of the restroom... she bites at the closing lids on her kennel, she has bitten through three cords: cellphone charger, playstation 3 plug, and my 800 dollar Cannon camera usb cord . She bit off the case on my husband's ipod touch. I caught her walking on top of my laptop (twice), she chewed and destroyed two headphones to my daughter's and my sister's mp3 players. Don't dare leave boxes around because she bites through them as if it's food. I'm constantly having to pull something from her that she's not suppose to have. What's even worse is her newest victim... my carpet! She's found a spot to dig up carpet. I should have taken a picture to show the vet. She still has small baby teeth. All of her teeth not even in. What on earth is wrong with her? My husband said she needs a backyard. That's impossible right now. We live in an apartment. I don't even trust to leave her too long out of my eyesight because once it took us 20 minutes to find her inside the apartment. She had crawled under my side dresser. I don't know how she got there. There isnt much room there. But that happened one time a while back so I had to close access to under my bed with homemade boxes I cut up so that I can keep her from going under my bed... since that's how she got to my dresser in the first place. Well... she's been biting at the box. I was thinking that maybe she wants more attention..? but when I try to play with her or hold her she nibbles on my fingers and never sits still while I'm holding her for longer than 2 minutes. It's crazy sometimes but I love my baby. I rarely go anywhere without her. She whines and barks when she knows I'm about to leave. She follows me wherever I go (more than half of the time)... even when I'm about to shower. Smh... Pleeeeeease tell me what to do. This is my first pet in my adult life. So I'm still learning.
KeiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!