View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #4
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

The rabies vaccine is the most potent vaccines concerning adverse reactions. This is what one of the worlds leading researchers says about them......

“Rabies is the vaccine most associated with adverse reactions because it’s so potent,” says renowned veterinarian Dr. Jean Dodds. “We have a lot of bad reactions, including fatal ones. They usually occur within two to three weeks after vaccination, although they can appear up to 45 days later. Because the rabies vaccine is a neurogenic protein, meaning it affects the nervous system, what you will often see is seizures or seizure-like disorders like stumbling, ataxia, dementia, and some demyelination, where the animals become wobbly and don’t have proper motor skills. You can also have an autoimmune-like destruction of tissues, skin, blood, joints, the liver or kidneys.” Dr. Dodds adds that animals already ill with immune-related diseases such as cancer can be even more negatively affected. “Often, this is the last thing that causes the animal’s demise.”

It could very well be something else going on with your pup besides the vaccine. Either way the pup needs to be seen by a vet who can determine if it's an adverse reaction or some other issue. But the vaccine has to be considered too. I hope your able to find out what is causing this, it sounds serious.
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!